2015 Spring Kruse Way Economic Forum
Thursday, April 30, 2015
7:30am - 9:30am
Performance Coaching: Creating Giants of Others
Presented by Dr. Eric Allenbaugh, seasoned leadership consultant, executive coach, keynote speaker, and best-selling author
Less than 5% of managers and employees in Corporate America believe their talents and skills are being used at the optimum level. This untapped talent pool represents an enormous resource that is all but ignored.
At the 2015 Spring Kruse Way Economic Forum, Dr. Eric Allenbaugh will help you get the tangible tools you need to bring out the very best of your associates:
- Enhancing Results while Developing People
- Shifting Accountability to Associates for their Own Development
- Linking performance to the Corporate Mission, Vision and Values
- Linking Empowerment with Accountability
- Setting Performance Targets, Honoring Strengths, Celebrating Successes, Encouraging “Stretches”
- Being “Tough on Issues and Tender on People”
- Building Coaching Confidence and Confidence — Making It Stick
Dr. Allenbaugh has more than three decades of national leadership consulting experience — coupled with a dozen years of executive experience in his former hospital administration career. Few leadership consultants provide that level of consulting and executive experience to address your needs and interests.